About Your Treatment
- The minimum scheduled session is for half an hour.
- A one hour massage includes 60 minutes of hands on body work.
- Extending a session or requesting additonal types of treatment may increase the cost.
- Please discuss in advance with your therapist the length of session and the varieties of techniques that would be most helpful to you.
- Twenty-four hours notice is requested for all cancellations.
- Please call ahead to schedule an appointment for your massage. Voice messages will be answerd promptly, and you should discuss with your therapist the length ofthe session and the varieties of techniques that would be most helpful to you.
- We try to keep the costs of massage therapy moderate, and you may request a price estimate for your treatment when you call. Extending the length of your sessions or adding other types of treatment may increase your costs.
- When you come for your appointment, wear comfortable and loose clothing. Please do not wear jewelry, perfumes, make-up or body oils/lotions.
- Be sure to tell your therapist if you have had an injury or illness that is relevent to receiving a massage, and whether would like her to concentrate on particular muscles or areas.
- After your massage you should drink plenty of water for the next twelve hours or so to rid your body of the toxins that were loosened during your treatment.
- You may or may not feel a significant difference in your body right away. Certainly it is rare to experience immediate or complete pain relief from massage therapy. But please make a note of the change you feel, and let your therapist know about the results of your treatment.